Parts and Service
Parts and Service
At some time in its long life your watch may require service. We are happy assist with your needs in this area with our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced service personnel.
You may also choose to use a local watchmaker. Our watches use standard movements that are easily serviced by qualified watchmakers. We can provide OCEAN7 specific parts as needed.
To return a watch for service or repairs, please contact us for a return authorization number.
We are not able to accept packages shipped to us that do not have a return authorization number plainly visible on the outside of the box.
Please follow these steps to return a watch for service:
- Obtain a return authorization by email.
- Pack your watch without any boxes, accessories, or papers. Don't send anything with the watch that you want returned. A charge in the amount of $25 (Continental USA, inquire for international shipping rates) to cover additional shipping and handling will be added to the repair and shipping charge, only when boxes or any packaging materials requiring return are sent.
- Remove the strap or bracelet, if possible.
- Include a note with your return address, email address, and a description of the problem or service required.
- Write your return authorization on the outside of the package. Packages shipped to us without an easily visible RA# on the outside, will be refused.
- Ship to the address on the business card included with your watch, using your shipping method of choice. If you ship your watch with a signature required, use only UPS or FedEx.
Please note that watches received without documentation will be stored indefinitely until the necessary information is supplied. We are not able to research email conversation history or relate watches received, to previous conversations or correspondence. Watches repaired within the warranty period will be returned with shipping prepaid, unless boxes are shipped to us with the watch and their return is requested.
Most repairs are completed quickly, almost all within thirty days. We are not able to provide receipt confirmations or periodic status updates. If out of warranty repairs are to be performed, we will contact you with an estimate. Payment for return shipping is required on all out of warranty work and estimates.
Please do not send us tracking information, or add us to the carrier's tracking notification email lists.
We do not service watches with altered or removed serial numbers.
Most parts are sold on an exchange basis only, so that we can maintain sufficient stocks of spare parts to keep critical parts available for future repairs. We do not sell parts to be held as spares, and we do not sell parts for projects.
Please email us with your requirements. Please note that we cannot accept or return phone calls related to parts inquiries or purchases.
Your part must be received before replacement parts will ship.